Using computer technology the InterProbe
system combines optical computer technology to produce highly
accurate and objective pocket depth measurements. The system
is an easy addition to your practice because it does not alter
traditional probing and examination techiques.
- Optical Encoder Handpiece electronically
reads and records pocket depth measurement.
- Constant Gram Force Probe reduces
operator measurement variability.
- Provides objective and repeatable
measurements of pocket depth and attachment loss.
- Eliminates reliance of visual
verification of pocket measurements.
- Low amount of pain since the fiber curves
with the tooth versus a straight metal object forcing the gums
away from the tooth causing pain.
T.G. D.M.D. - "Absolutely Love
"The InterProbe is
an integral part of our tissue management program"